ALLENDALE CHILDREN'S CENTER
Welcome to Allendale Children's Center
"Where children ARE the Center"
Center Hours of Operation: 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Office Hours (school year): 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday, Year Round
"A" Scored School Readiness VPK Provider
We DO NOT accept ELC SR Vouchers
All food MUST be provided by the parent.
License # C880151
COVID-19 UPDATE 5-22-2020
Hello My Dearest Families,
We are beyond excited to re-open on Monday, June 1st and miss you and all of our kiddos so badly 😊
Here is the current plan:
1. The restrictions are still in place, not enforced by licensing, but by state law
2. The staff are going to meet prior to reopening so that everyone understands the restrictions and guidelines
3. Only 9 children will be permitted to each class with one teacher; therefore, it is imperative that you respond to this email letting me know if you are returning on June 1st
4. PLEASE indicate whether your child will be FT or MWF
5. The school year is over and we will be beginning summer camp mode; therefore, the pricing will be different for former VPK children
6. My plan is to run 2 weeks tuition (June 1st thru June 12th on Thurs, June 4th which will be DEDUCTED out of your account on Friday per usual). PLEASE make a note of this as I am giving you a few days to start making payments again. Those of you who normally pay every 2 weeks, we will get back on schedule.
7. Per the restrictions, parents will not be allowed to enter the Center; therefore, staff members will meet you in the breezeway to retrieve and return your child(ren). The sign-in books will also be in the breezeway as well. They are likely to be universal, blank sign-in sheets until will have a full grasp who is attending.
8. Again, due to it being summer and the capacity restrictions, children will likely be in different classrooms than expected so please prepare them for this as well. I think we have all learned throughout this pandemic how resilient our little ones can be 😊
9. Unfortunately, Ms. Jessica and Ms. Marlo will not be returning.
10.I ask that EVERYONE bring their patience and a positive attitude as we try to figure out how we are going to operate. Obviously, none of this is ideal and we are all on foreign ground here, so please bear with us if we do not have all the answers right away.
In God’s Love,